Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Decorating Party

Hello, I had a bit of technical difficulties with my computer yesterday so I have bumped this weeks schedule back one day. Hopefully things go smoother today! :)

This weeks date idea is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas. Decorate! :) Not only will these decorations be beautiful, but edible too! I am talking about Gingerbread ornaments and houses! We have 2 children and a lot of my 'pretty' ornaments were being destroyed or were tried to be eaten so I decided to help the situation out. This way, if Joshua gets a mouthful of gingerbread it will not be harmful.

Below is my recipe for gingerbread from a cooks.com link. This can be cut into wall/roof shapes for a house or ornaments if using a cookie cutter. Enjoy!

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1710,153182-254194,00.html

2 comments:

  1. you're moved now----it's time to update!!! I gotta have something crafty/cooking to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all's great in Cali!! Are we going to finish the Mom's Weeks??

    I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger award!! Stop on by to pick it up!!

    http://dewthis.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html

    Delina

    ReplyDelete