Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crab Alfredo

Normally I do not post twice in one day, but I had to brag! I just made the yummiest crab alfredo ever! I got the recipe from cooks.com and have posted the link below.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1855,140166-232207,00.html



I just added crab to mine and used minced garlic instead of powder. I also added a touch of parsley. It was amazing served over fettucine.

I have the pickiest 2 year old and he rarely eats anything. He wolfed this down and was asking for more. This made me very happy! The proof is in the picture below. Sooo yummy and soo easy to make! ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I use that alfredo sauce recipe all the time! its the BEST but instead of half and half I just use milk! But I've never thought of adding crab! I'll have to try it thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way awesome!!!! My kids love alfredo too and i have to make this!!! I love crab......the kids, we'll see!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete