Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Manic Monday: Christmas Decorating

Hello all!

I am sorry it took me so long to get my post up this morning, but I had a dentist appointment so I got deterred. Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope none of you got trampled on Black Friday. I had a wonderful weekend and opted out of Black Friday by shopping online. :)

For the date idea tonight I am going to rope my husband into decorating with me. Once again here in Laramie it is super cold so I am going to do a warm dinner and then turn on the Christmas music and let the decorating begin. Some of our decorating is done, so if we have time (ok, lets not lie here, if my HUSBAND has time since this is the last week of school) maybe we will watch a movie. I also plan on making him some homemade hot cocoa so that he can stay awake while studying. Pretty simple idea this week!

Ok, now I have a favor to ask. I want EVERYONE who reads today to leave me their favorite Christmas movie.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Can't have Christmas without Muppet Christmas Carol! I love Muppets, Love A Christmas Carol, combine the two and its AWESOME!! Whats your favorite Christmas movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Raegan. I ALWAYS have to watch It's a Wonderful Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a kid...I love Charlie Brown's Christmas...reminds me of times with my family. I also like the one where the lady writes Christmas cards to soldiers and the soldier comes and finds her when he comes home. I forgot what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Borrowed Hearts, Last Christmas, Home Alones

    ReplyDelete