Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Let it Snow!

One of my absolute favorite things about Thanksgiving time is that the weather gets cold enough for hot drinks in the morning. I had a really cute craft for today but it snowed so I could not resist posting my favorite hot drink mix: hot chocolate! This is probably similar to some you have seen but this is one I really enjoy making.

Hot Chocolate
1 Tbsp. Cocoa
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 Tbsp. Water
1 cup Milk
1 stick Cinnamon
1 tsp. Vanilla

In a saucepan I add the cocoa, sugar and water. Stir constantly or you will get clumps of hot chocolate. Once this is mixed well I add the milk and vanilla. Bring to a boil. In the meantime get out your mug and put a cinnamon stick at the bottom. Once the mixture has come to a boil I pour it into the mug over the cinnamon stick. I like to let my hot cocoa sit for 5 minutes so the cinnamon can mix with the hot cocoa. Enjoy! I hope you all have a beautiful day also!

No comments:

Post a Comment